[SOLD] 2018-2021 LEAF Portable L1/L2 EVSE - 12A - 30A - 296M1-5SA0A

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knightmb

[edit] EVSE has been sold!

My wife has been carrying this around for years and she wants to get rid of it for something smaller. Obliviously used, still in great condition. Has all the components, NEMA 14-50 to 120V Outlet converter attachment, mounting bracket for the wall, etc.
It's basically this: https://parts.nissanusa.com/p/Nissan_2020_Leaf/Portable-Charge-Cable-120V240V-Evse/79577769/296M1-5SA0A.html
Nissan has it listed for $1,603.07, which is insane. :lol: When you can get endless cheap ones on amazon for under $400 :?
Anyway, no one here is going to pay full or even half price for this, so just trying to sell it to get rid of it. :lol:

So, make me an offer, keep in mind shipping price if you want to slow boat it to save money or if you need this in your hands tomorrow. :eek:

hIE4L6J.jpg

LeftieBiker said:
If someone lowballs you and doesn't need the wall holder, I'd be interested in that.

@LeftieBiker

@knightmb was kind enough to let me have this kit and I'd like to pass on some seasonal cheer. You do an awesome lot as forum moderator which we all benefit tremendously from. I don't need the wall holder and I will send it to you as small token of appreciation once I receive the whole thing later this week. Please DM me for details on where to send etc. Happy New Year!!!

Wait till you get the box, I tetris everything in so tight, it didn't need extra filler, though the weight will be comical when you pick up the box, feels like I shipped Lead bars.

Looks like I missed out due to forum rules...new member, no PM and appears my replies are still on approval. <shrug>

Yes, you need to have 10 posts outside the For Sale section to be able to use PM (e.g., be a forum regular).

Back