cannot re-enable VSP sounds in LeafSpy Pro?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jt123

Been many years since I turned off all the VSP sounds on our 2014 SL. I'm currently trying to enable it, especially the backup beep since I now live in a condo and it would be nice to warn people in the parkade. Before I was parked in my backyard very close to neighbours and the sound coming in late at night was kinda bothersome to everyone...

Anyway, story aside... what I'm finding is that the settings "stick", and will be readable when I open up the menu the next time. However, after checking it, the little orange light will turn on and off accordingly, but NO SOUND is made when everything is turned on. The other thing I notice is that when I enable all the sounds, I hear the "startup" sound right after the settings stick, but the sound gets cut off before it finishes playing.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Using an old ELM327 (Bluetooth 2.0) and Android phone (Mi A1)... everything else appears to work fine as far as I can see...

Back