I think I’m good, but want a second look - battery concern

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim74656

Somewhere on earth with in Connecticut air space
Ok, just want to have you guys take a look at my LeafSpy, as far as I can tell my battery’s health is good, but just want a second thought, off state is about 14Mv and on is about 12Mv, soc% iirc is about 64% I believe

if someone could assist me in uploading the images from my phone that would be appreciated, there does not seem to be an attachment button for uploading from a mobile device

Upload them to an image hosting service like Imgur, then link them to here by using the Img tag in your posting window. Copy the url there, paste it in the posting window here, then highlight the url, and click on Img with the url still highlighted. Or you can click on a button at the image hosting site to copy the correct coded url to display an image at sites like this.

Here are the images. SOH is at 81.63%

Dash: (showing what appears to be 11/12 bars for health)
9FXpyst.jpg

Battery ON: (not running while on charger)
bpktzHW.png

Battery OFF: (on charger)
rxALgZ6.png

ECUs:
jq8PsiW.png

DTCs:
pSiURi6.png

Some folks would "kill" for a cell deviation graph like that...especially at that mileage (although you didn't state what kind of a pack it was).

Stanton said:
Some folks would "kill" for a cell deviation graph like that...especially at that mileage (although you didn't state what kind of a pack it was).

Sorry, I thought the images had it in them, its the standard 30Kw battery (factory original), as for VIN I redacted it, not sure why that would be important but as someone suggested I do so I did.

The main concern with posting your VIN is someone illegally using your VIN number on a stolen car, to make it appear legitimate.

I can see that happening, but again, the VIN is a public document, and is viewable on any car just by looking through the windshield. It makes sense to obscure it online, I guess, but it isn't like a phone number or social security number.

You would think it would be easy to steal a VIN by just looking through the windshield, but I think the thieves value VINs from states other than where the stolen car is being sold.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/vin-cloning-thieves-masking-car-thefts/story?id=28401709

They just need the VIN to pass muster at the time of sale, and I guess it takes awhile for VIN databases across state lines to sync up...

Back