Bluetooth/Aux port not working - 2019 Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msorce48

I have a 2019 Leaf and recently I have been having trouble with both the bluetooth and the aux port. They only seem to work about 50% of the time. I have tested my aux cord in other speakers and it has worked fine. I have tested my phone with other cords and bluetooth speakers and it has worked fine. But when I try to use the aux cord in the car, about half the time I can hear the speaker making noise as I connect my phone but then it will act like my phone isn't plugged in and any audio comes out of my phone speakers. As for the bluetooth, about half the time if I select my car from my phone it will say it's unavailable and then when I use the car's menu to check the bluetooth, it just says "Please Wait..." and never loads any available options. The times when it does work, it usually just connects automatically.

Is there some sort of software update I can get to fix this or other troubleshooting I can try? Thanks.

Back