Is it possible to manipulate the API to give more scheduled climate control timers?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougie175

I'm trying to find a solution that allows me to schedule climate control, within the vehicle settings I have my morning pre heating setup Mon - Fri which is great, but I wan tot schedule my pre-heating for leaving work in an evening.

Currently the onyl way which works fine is to go onto the Nissan EV app and turn the heating on via the remote control, what I am wondeirng is is there anything out there that will allow me to setup a routine / schedule to send this command automatically so I don't need to remeber 30 minutes before leaving work to open the app and start the heating (I'm supposed to be working with 30 minutes before I leave work)

Thanks in advance if anyone has come up with a clever solution

dougie175 said:
I'm trying to find a solution that allows me to schedule climate control, within the vehicle settings I have my morning pre heating setup Mon - Fri which is great, but I wan tot schedule my pre-heating for leaving work in an evening.

Currently the onyl way which works fine is to go onto the Nissan EV app and turn the heating on via the remote control, what I am wondeirng is is there anything out there that will allow me to setup a routine / schedule to send this command automatically so I don't need to remeber 30 minutes before leaving work to open the app and start the heating (I'm supposed to be working with 30 minutes before I leave work)

Thanks in advance if anyone has come up with a clever solution

May not be the way you wanted, but can't you program in 2 schedules via the dash? Maybe have one set for the known static times you want to use it and use the app to create the other on the fly as needed?

Unfortunately the dash only let's you have 1 schedule per day. I.e you can choose to warm up at 7am and 5pm on the same day. You can have 7am on a Monday and 5pm on a Tuesday but not 2 in 1 day. Seems a bit strange compared to my old preheat system on my VW

So it's possible to program it for a warm in the morning and evening all week along? I just don't get it, will it work every day or its just possible to schedule for one day?

Back