at 48k miles...time for new treads!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jopldangla

I am about to purchase a set of new rubber for my 2017 Leaf SV (215/50-17 tires).
Looking at either the:
Pirelli P4 Four Season tires
or
Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus

Anybody run those?

I live in the Boston area and I use snow tires from about December until March. Looking for something which will be comparable wrt Range as the stock Michelin energy savers.

I am looking for a set in the $600 installed range and it seems that these Pirellis will get me there. The Michelin OEM tires will be in the $8-900 range which is too much for me. I welcome the feedback.

I'm not familiar with the tires you mentioned but have had Pirellis before on my Fiats and they were good tires. I'm not sure of the current pricing but I strongly suggest Micheline CrossClimate (2) tires. They are summer rated but also true winter rated(3-mountain peak) rated, It's all I'm putting on my vehicles anymore and the last set of 4 I purchased were under $600 but note my were 16" so 17 inchers may be above your price range. Got mine at Costco installed but also purchased a set for a NV-200 work van a year ago at Tires+ and while only 15" they were right around $500 out the door and they were even load range C.

I took a shot and went with the Pirelli P7 All Seasons. Again, I don't need winter tires since I have dedicated steelies with Winter tires. I will see how these P7's do (bought them brand new off of FB marketplace for $450...best deal I could find on something which is at least a name brand tire.).

Back