2018 Bose wiring

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flamur said:
Hi again, anybody know if its possible to grab the low level signal to put to a new amp or thats what you meant lashlee?

best regards

Yes, if you have the Bose system, the head unit sends out low level output (~4V preouts).

The wires should be (+,-)
LF: Yellow, Brown - Pin 2, 3
RF: Green, Red - Pin 11, 12
LR: Pink, Blue - Pin 4, 5
RR: Brown, Yellow - Pin 13, 14

They are in the 20-pin connector at the radio.

Kev909 said:
Hi, where is the Bose Amp located to get a clean audio input for an aftermarket amp !?

It's located in the trunk on the right side, behind the panel where the trunk light is. You have to remove that entire panel to get to the amplfiier, so it's most likely easier to grab the low-level signals behind the radio instead, the wiring being as I posted above. It doesn't matter whether you tap in for the signal at the amp or at the head unit, they are the two ends of the same wires.

While you are behind the radio, you can also tap in to the accessory power there to connect to the remote turn-on for your aftermarket amp. It is a small brown wire, 7th pin of the 20 pin connector at the head unit (not the big brown wire on the very end of it, that is constant power).

skylitdriven said:
Kev909 said:
Hi, where is the Bose Amp located to get a clean audio input for an aftermarket amp !?

It's located in the trunk on the right side, behind the panel where the trunk light is. You have to remove that entire panel to get to the amplfiier, so it's most likely easier to grab the low-level signals behind the radio instead, the wiring being as I posted above. It doesn't matter whether you tap in for the signal at the amp or at the head unit, they are the two ends of the same wires.

While you are behind the radio, you can also tap in to the accessory power there to connect to the remote turn-on for your aftermarket amp. It is a small brown wire, 7th pin of the 20 pin connector at the head unit (not the big brown wire on the very end of it, that is constant power).

Thank you for this explanation - had missed this comment.

Is it a low signal cable or high signal cable we grab?

Back