Would a 2019-2020 nav radio work in a 2021 S?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice to know this. I bet it works but I'd bet you will still need some additional pieces. Like a GPS antenna.

I'd like to know if the upgrade works. Would there be an upgrade to the charge timer? I've seen that on the other trims you can set the timer per day.

The navigation systems in my 2011 SL and 2015 SL were trouble-free for the entire time I owned each car. The system in my 2019 SL Plus has been replaced once and is failing again so I recommend against purchasing one to try in an S model. Also, I doubt that it would work correctly without some upgrades to other modules. The dash clearly communicates with the navigation system for charge and climate timers as well as the clock. As someone already mentioned, you would need a GPS antenna.

Anyone know where the charge timers are being stored and run? Is there a module? Or is it all from the infotainment system?

Any updates on this? I've got a 2022 S Plus. Really I'm just annoyed that the charge timers are not as robust as on the higher trims. I can't set day of the week, just on/off at certain times.

Maybe there is a module somewhere that will enable the day of the week.

Back