Using ChargeHub.com ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDB415

I'm currently researching considering a 2022 Leaf. Using ChargeHub.com to plan routing do I select only the two J1772 connector options or are there any others I should select? I know the EVGo network is one to choose as they give the $250 credit. I know Tesla is one to remove as they are incompatible. But should others be removed? Or is it easier to start blank and just select EVGo and then what few others? I presume only select level 2 and 3 to avoid waiting all day to charge. What other filters should be on and/or off? Thanks for any and all input.

I'm not familiar with that site. Most of us seem to use Chargepoint. That being said, you want to select both J-1772 and Chademo DC Fast Charge options.

LeftieBiker said:
I'm not familiar with that site. Most of us seem to use Chargepoint. That being said, you want to select both J-1772 and Chademo DC Fast Charge options.

Thank you very much. I wasn't yet aware of that site and didn't know to check that other connector option. Thanks again.

I would use Plugshare (app and web site), filtering for J1772 and for Leaf, CHAdeMO. Per specs tab of https://usa.nissannews.com/en-US/releases/2022-nissan-leaf-press-kit, looks like all trims of '22 Leaf come with it, unlike most earlier model years.

Plugshare is crowdsourced info and helpful for check-ins to help know if the site has a good rep. For more accurate pricing info, I'd use the app and web sites of the networks in your area (e.g. EVgo, ChargePoint, Shell Recharge formerly Greenlots, etc.). Electrify America only installs 1 CHAdeMO handle per site, so woe is you if it's down.

Depending only on the ChargePoint app and site will miss numerous other networks.

Back