Navigation System Hanging

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davlon

Hi

A few of days ago I sent a route to my Leaf via the iPhone app - simple Home to Bridlington directions. Since then, my Navigation System Screen says ‘Starting’ and stays like that. It’s been in a constant starting state for the last 4 days.

I’ve contacted Nissan Customer Support and they wanted my iPhone version and a picture of the screen saying Navigation System Starting. I sent that, and for the last 2 days I’ve been waiting for a reply back from them.

So - I just wondered if anyone has an idea of what might be wrong??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dave…

Every so often my entire Navigation system becomes unusable. The screen freezes, and audio shuts off. The screen can be turned off, but the only way to get it back working again is to turn car off for about 2 minutes and then it goes back to normal.

I can't tell if it's from overheating or not???

Giuliana said:
Every so often my entire Navigation system becomes unusable. The screen freezes, and audio shuts off. The screen can be turned off, but the only way to get it back working again is to turn car off for about 2 minutes and then it goes back to normal.

I can't tell if it's from overheating or not???
I seriously doubt its "overheating".
I see you're a new member, so it would help if you update your profile and indicate exactly which trim/version of Nav in your post. I believe there are some threads on the newer Nav systems having some issues; a trip to the dealer will probably be required.

Back