New 2022 SV + Owner

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cactus46

My Leaf was purchased April 7, 2022 in Peoria, AZ, my first EV experience. It has been at the local Nissan dealer's service shop for more than a week with a non-functional, dead Control Panel Touch Screen Display.

I want my Leaf back with its "smart" capabilities. Maybe today? I'll report back when I'm driving my Leaf again.

Danny, the service advisor, at the dealer called and said my Leaf was ready this morning. I was fortunate the part was in the warehouse. I now have the Leaf in my garage. It appears that all is working and once again I'm a happier Leaf owner.

After the repairs to my new Leaf listed as RN10AA RPL Audio Unit, my front Sonar appears to be non-functional. I'll take it back to the local dealer in August to address this issue. I miss the alert telling me how close to an object my Leaf is....

There are some menu settings that control the driver assist stuff. I suggest you go through the menus on the dash display in front of the steering wheel and all of the settings in the navigation/audio system. I had to reset a bunch of settings after the navigation/audio system was replaced and also after I replaced the 12V battery.

Back