Anyone having trouble with NissanConnect the past few days?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeftieBiker said:
First try: 'System Error. Please Try Again Later.' Second try: "Invalid Request." And the app shows no sign of having a pending update.

That's interesting. You're in the U.S. correct? Have you registered for your account on a Nissan Owners login page before? This is another website that might let you log in. https://www.nissanusa.com/owners.html

I've had an account since it was CarWings back in 2013. I got in eventually, after following about 3 links to the EV & Services webpage, and got a valid SOC.

LeftieBiker said:
I've had an account since it was CarWings back in 2013. I got in eventually, after following about 3 links to the EV & Services webpage, and got a valid SOC.

That's good, that means that you're at least getting the information from the servers. When I was having issues, it never updated past the 11th of this month, which had me think it was either the car not reporting or the servers not reporting. I suspect there is something going on with your app. If you have access to another cell phone, I'd try installing it on that device and see if you can get it to report.

Back