"Stop Vehicle" message on dash

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I went to pick up the car, I was surprised to see technicians from Japan still there checking it out. They had at least 3 guys from Japan. I'm not sure if that was counted in the group from LA or if they had guys from Japan actually fly over for this. Pretty cool to see though. And, those guys humored me by pretending to understand my rudimentary Japanese. :lol:
And, my car is as good as new. :D

I suspect that the three technicians from Japan are part of the group sent over to the US from Japan that are currently stationed at Long Beach doing Q A checks.

dyhopper said:
When I went to pick up the car, I was surprised to see technicians from Japan still there checking it out. They had at least 3 guys from Japan. I'm not sure if that was counted in the group from LA or if they had guys from Japan actually fly over for this. Pretty cool to see though. And, those guys humored me by pretending to understand my rudimentary Japanese. :lol:
And, my car is as good as new. :D
Ii desu!

stanley said:
I suspect that the three technicians from Japan are part of the group sent over to the US from Japan that are currently stationed at Long Beach doing Q A checks.

AHA! "Three Wise Men" from the east. Suppose they were following a star? :lol: :lol:

derkraut, Despite your frustrations with what is happening, it is good to see that your good humor comes out in the end. Hang in there partner. The issues we are seeing are not unusual for the launch of a new car. I expect that future iterations will make the Leaf better and better (that is why i am leasing vs buying for the first time ever). However, the Leaf appears to still be a good car, now. What pleases me, is that it appears that Nissan will do whatever it takes to insure the quality of its product.

Back