Glenn D

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggodman

Unfortunately, Glenn D a member of this forum and EV enthusiast and Open EVSE maker for many of us passed away not long ago. He was working on an EVSE for me at the time and I reached out to a person taking care of his affairs and they are sending mine back but there is one more there as well if it was yours please PM me and i'll see about getting in touch about it's return.

Thank you for sharing this news here. I only exchanged a few emails with Glenn D a couple of years back, but found him an honorable seller and a kind person. My condolences to his family.

Glenn attended a number of the Orange County Leaf & EV meetings when he first got involved with EVs. He was generous with his knowledge of electronics and helped many of us with various problems.

Rest in peace.

Ah that sucks. The DD I bought from him still works like a charm in my '14 SL. I think that was shortly after he bought the e-Golf. Or was it the B-Class?

good guy, he'll be missed.

I just found this thread. I'm sad to here of Glenn Drayer's passing. He was a kind and helpful guy that really enjoyed electronics and sharing his knowledge and creations with the EV community. Before Chris H offered fully built OpenEVSE charging stations a few years ago there were just kits. If you were not comfortable building something with high voltage but wanted an OpenEVSE station you could buy a finished EVSE from a few builders, GlennD and I were/are two of them. He created some neat original stuff, improving as he went. We exchanged a few techie messages over the years, I always liked him. Rest in Peace Buddy.

Back