Is there an app that works with LEAF S model?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gingerleaf2023

I just purchased a 2023 LEAF S. Nissan Connect app doesn't provide much info on the S model.

Is there an app another that works with LEAF S model?

Welcome. Nissan Salescreatures have the nasty habit of leading people to believe that the S can also be also connected to Nissan's servers. I'm afraid that it cannot, as there is no cell modem or cable installed in the car. This complete lack of connectivity is one of several ways that Nissan saves money on the S, allowing them to price it lower than its siblings.

JoeFabulouz said:
Yeah, the app is call the "Nissan LEAF SV PLUS," and it costs about $8000 more! ;)
Now that's funny! I'm amazed at how many "S" owners (since the very first Leaf) discover this...too late.

Stanton said:
JoeFabulouz said:
Yeah, the app is call the "Nissan LEAF SV PLUS," and it costs about $8000 more! ;)
Now that's funny! I'm amazed at how many "S" owners (since the very first Leaf) discover this...too late.

Although I certainly would LOVE to have the SV PLUS instead of the S, I just couldn't justify it at THAT much more money on a leased vehicle.

Back