Cruise Control Fuse

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b8ascrub

Does anyone know what fuse would be the control Cruise Control? The buttons on my steering wheel right side are not working, same for the eco button. However the left side "radio,phone and bluetooth" are all working fine. I also do not have any DTC faults.

2013 Leaf S

Looking at the service manual, there doesn't appear to be any fuse isolating the cruise control system (or the steering wheel). In fact, it is difficult to get any information on the steering wheel controls (they are all parts of other systems)!
I suspect your problem lies in the cruise control system itself, not the steering wheel; I have seen the cruise control function "break" in other cars.
Probably not what you wanted to hear.

Stanton said:
Looking at the service manual, there doesn't appear to be any fuse isolating the cruise control system (or the steering wheel). In fact, it is difficult to get any information on the steering wheel controls (they are all parts of other systems)!
I suspect your problem lies in the cruise control system itself, not the steering wheel; I have seen the cruise control function "break" in other cars.
Probably not what you wanted to hear.

I was also looking at the service manual and could not find anything related to the steering wheel controls and fuses. Maybe I need to take the horn cover off and inspect the clock spring.

Thanks for the reply!

Back