Get your original window sticker from Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeftieBiker said:
2013 was the first "mostly US built" LEAF MY. Only build dates in the first 3 months are JPN built which only happened due to delays ramping up production.

I don't think that this is true. AFAIK, the 2013 Leaf was built in Tennessee from the start. The batteries, for the first three months, used the old chemistry, albeit in the new housings. They may well have used leftover electrolyte and electrodes from Japan, or even whole Japanese cells in the new cases.

Exactly how many cars can they store for an extended period of time AND maintain production for the other cars on the site? The Japanese electrodes lasted well into the 2014 MY iirc...

Just updating an old post with some new info for finding your window sticker. I was able to pull a nice report but wanted to know what package was installed for the charging system. After a few hours of searching the internet I was able to figure out how to get the window sticker for my 2013 Leaf S. If you go to a dealers site and click on a window sticker of a current vehicle, you can then modify their vin with yours... presto! You have your window sticker.

Here is my sticker, change my vin with yours!

https://www.kerrynissan.com/api/legacy/pse/windowsticker/nissan?vin=1N4AZ0CP0DC419785

b8ascrub said:
Just updating an old post with some new info for finding your window sticker. I was able to pull a nice report but wanted to know what package was installed for the charging system. After a few hours of searching the internet I was able to figure out how to get the window sticker for my 2013 Leaf S. If you go to a dealers site and click on a window sticker of a current vehicle, you can then modify their vin with yours... presto! You have your window sticker.

Here is my sticker, change my vin with yours!

https://www.kerrynissan.com/api/legacy/pse/windowsticker/nissan?vin=1N4AZ0CP0DC419785

Thank you for the update. We will try it.

Back