Water Pump 1 failure on 2012

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe someone knows if these two pumps are connected in series. Does each pump have its own water circuit? Namely, in my case, since pump 1 is broken, it seems to me that pump 2 is working very loudly at full blast. I am waiting for a spare part and would use the car for approx. 20 km a day at a temperature of 0 degrees Celsius. For charging, however, I limited the charging current to 8 A - AC 230V.
What do you think is this safe?

For info,

I have successfully replaced water pump 1 without any problems. I sucked up all the coolant with the pump (blue tank in the picture). Easily replaced pump 1 in the rubber bearing. There are some pictures attached. I bought a used pump from Estonia for 40 Euros. The total time I spent on changing water pump 1 was about 30 minutes. Of course, I spent quite a few hours before that to find the pump and figure out the easiest way to replace it.

now the repair of the pump will follow :)

I repair successfully :)
replace FDD 8444

see instruction on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0wnQ29aAQw

gaajack42 said:
the 2013 (and tru 2017) water pump is not the same as the 2012. bracket faces a different direction. any info out there on experience replacing the pump on a 2013 ? the clamps and hoses all look the same but the bracket fasteners don't look to be accessible from the top...?

I can confirm the pumps are all the same, even if they may have different brackets and part numbers. I replaced the one in the front left fender by accident, since I couldn't find the heater pump I was looking for, so now I have a pump from a 2016 e-nv200 in the front left fender, and the pump that was previously there is now doing duty as the heater pump. Nissan have several different part numbers for these, but they are all the same and are interchangeable. They are all hung in rubber rings, so they can be easily swapped around. Nissan will tell you there is NO WAY they can be interchanged, but they can.

Hello
Have information if the ZE1 waterpump Pin out is same az ZE0????

My pump is dead 2. and I only finde ZE1 215815SA0A

Have anyione information?

Back