Handset phonebook upload reminder

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwalsh

Leaf Supporting Member
Just a reminder that you need to upload your handset phonebook to the car so it reflects any new entries you've made since the last time. I did a couple of new numbers for my trip yesterday and was surprised when they didn't come up with voice commands. Then I realized that I'd forgotten to upload the phonbook again, once I was done with my phone.

It would be nice if the car synced to the phone automatically rather than one needing to be proactive like that, but "oh well".

It would be really nice if you could indicate in the phone which contacts to sync.

I uploaded my address book (540 entries) and the LEAF sucked in the first 300.

I would be content to delete the ones I dont want, if I could specify where to start the new upload.

Voice command never work for finding my phone names. I added the most used one to the car list. How are your names coming up? Mine are all mixed and never the one I want.

Does anyone know how an Android phone work with the Leaf - I have 50 contacts but only 15 or so in a group called "Cell Phone Contacts" which I set the phone to display. Will all 50 show up, or just 15?

Back