Something (was Nothing)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jimmydreams said:
This post contained something. Please keep the thread on topic.

Thank you.

Were looking for responses from people that know “nothing” about our posts and are willing to misquote facts and/or post suppositions! So almost all threads would work, but this one seems especially appropriate. :twisted:

"Nothing" is anti American, it suggests living an austere lifestyle and not consuming. I had "nothing" on my mind quite a bit yesterday. Have been paid for "nothing" on several occasions and they had "nothing" to show for it. I taught my kids "nothing" and many times when I ask them about what they are doing they happily retort "nothing." So even though there are those who care nothing about this, it has become a part of our social conscience.

Nothing more to add

bowthom said:
"Nothing" is anti American, it suggests living an austere lifestyle and not consuming. I had "nothing" on my mind quite a bit yesterday . Have been paid for "nothing" on several occasions and they had "nothing" to show for it. I taught my kids "nothing" and many times when I ask them about what they are doing they happily retort "nothing." So even though there are those who care nothing about this, it has become a part of our social conscience.

Nothing more to add
That's an excellent point... Can we please rename this thread to "Something." Thx!

Take a Break

teacup.png

The "3.3 kW" Charger name means nothing, it is just a name.
Actually 240v x 15.75 is closer to its real capacity. Since the L1 "trickle" charge rate is almost nothing (120v x 11.7A), the slow-harge (current USA L2) is next to nothing.

De Nada.

It has been discovered that there is a hole in the rear bumper under the license plate lights where one can store something or nothing.

mwalsh said:
Herm said:
and what is the lowest speed the cruise control can be set to?

I'd have to go read the manual again. I remember it being quite a bit lower than I would have expected - 25mph maybe?
Close! . . . but no cigar. 24mph.
Oddly enough - rather than cause the CC to kick off, if you attempt to lower the CC to 23mph or lower, the speed simply continues on at 24mph, or until you brake, or disengage the CC. Most cars I've driven in, the CC will automatically disengage once the minimum threshold speed is signaled to go lower.
That's MY contribution to the big bunch of 'nothing' thread.
:lol:

George Costanza promoting the "show about nothing" on Seinfeld:

GEORGE: Yeah, but nothing happens on the show. You see, it's just like life. You know, you eat, you go shopping, you read.. You eat, you read, You go shopping.

RUSSELL: You read? You read on the show?

JERRY: Well, I don't know about the reading.. We didn't discuss the reading.

RUSSELL: All right, tell me, tell me about the stories. What kind of stories?

GEORGE: Oh, no. No stories.

RUSSELL: No stories? So, what is it?

GEORGE: (Showing an example) What'd you do today?

RUSSELL: I got up and came to work.

GEORGE: There's a show. That's a show.

RUSSELL: (Confused) How is that a show?

JERRY: Well, uh, maybe something happens on the way to work.

GEORGE: No, no, no. Nothing happens.

JERRY: Well, something happens.

RUSSELL: Well, why am I watching it?

GEORGE: Because it's on TV.

RUSSELL: Not yet.

Back