Three Power Windows Stopped Working

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalbitz

All of a sudden the three non-driver power windows stopped working. The driver's window works just fine, but the other three do not respond to the switches on their own doors or on the driver's door. I'd like to pull the relevant fuse and see if that's the problem, however I'm having trouble figuring out which fuse that is. The fuse-box cover info doesn't help. Can anyone tell me which fuse, in which box, belongs to the power windows (the non-driver ones)? Thanks.

K

Did you disable the other windows via the button on the driver’s door? It's to the left of the power lock switch. See page 2-54 of your manual.

D'oh! Yes, that's exactly what happened! I must have done it when I was cleaning the car. Thank you so much!

K

cwerdna said:
Did you disable the other windows via the button on the driver’s door? It's to the left of the power lock switch. See page 2-54 of your manual.

Nice save. I was speculating about some bizarre CAN problem. :p

Ahah! I've been child-proofed! I was looking for a fuse or going through the service wiring diagram. Thank google and mynissanleaf!

Back