2nd Gen Subwoofer Wiring Help!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neotim

I'm installing a small mono amp with 10" sub in the trunk of my '22 non Bose. Two Questions:

1) What are the wire colors for the rear speakers LR in the B pillar. I can't find this info anywhere.

2) Is there any wiring for the Bose sub in the trunk that I can use instead of the wires in the B pillar. There are a few wires near where the sub would be in the trunk under the mat kinda on the left side.

I'll be running the speaker wires into a LC2i.

I can't help but I will be following this post. Please take pictures once you figure it out as I plan to add a sub as well. What sub combo did you get?
Do you have an sv with the 6 speakers?

I'm still in the planning stage, but I was going to tap into the front speakers behind the radio. My reasoning is that I'm going to run the bass control to the dash anyways, so it's a nice place to tap into the high-level inputs. There are several sources online that have the radio pinout. This way you can adjust the front stage by the volume level, the rear fill by the fader control, and the bass level all independently.

iu

I'm looking at the AudioControl ACM 1.300 amp which is a nice mini-sized and efficient mono amp with the LC2i features built-in. The ARC bass level control is nice as you can mount it on any panel by removing it from the bracket and drilling a small hole for the knob with or without a second smaller hole for power LED to the left of the knob which makes a clean install.

AC-ACR-1.jpg

If you install something similar, please post some pics. I plan on doing the same when I get around to doing mine.

Back