New to Forum... Hello

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
knightmb said:
Bestmapman said:
August!!!! I hope sooner than that :eek:

I'm curious, I heard that a lot of people ordering now are getting 2023 models due to backlog on production.

It is a 2022 model. In transit arriving by the end of April. We will see.

Hello. I'm retired English and live on the Cote d'Azur France. I bought my first EV a Leaf+ Tekna 62 kWh July 2020. My wife and I don't drive very much so we've only done 3000 kms in total. It has only been fast charged once to 100% when I took delivery. The rest of the time I charge it at home from a normal 230 volt socket. I usually keep it at 80% max and have once charged to 100% at home. I was curious about Leaf Spy so I bought a dongle and downloaded Leaf Spy Lite. I see my battery SOH says 91.8%. I'm wondering if this is normal.

Mediterranean climate so not fantastically hot. Can get to 35C on odd occasions July/August.
Someone said I should try and give it a rapid charge.

I wouldn't do that. It may (or may not) have helped earlier Leafs to do that, but I doubt it would be a positive thing now. So, I assume you have very warm nights in Summer?

Back