Market Adjustments?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaronLithium

I have started looking into the market for a new Leafs, and I am now learning about "Market Adjustments" on new vehicles.

I hate it.

I also hate that it's not transparent on Nissan's website when browsing all the dealerships. I hate that I can't just look at a sticker price and say "Ah yes, that's something I can afford" and not wonder if the price will jump $4k when I call.

This is my rant on why I think hidden prices are dumb please include sales tax, fees, and "adjustments" in all prices from now on everywhere at every store thanks for coming to my TED talk.

BaronLithium said:
I have started looking into the market for a new Leafs, and I am now learning about "Market Adjustments" on new vehicles.

I hate it.

I also hate that it's not transparent on Nissan's website when browsing all the dealerships. I hate that I can't just look at a sticker price and say "Ah yes, that's something I can afford" and not wonder if the price will jump $4k when I call.

This is my rant on why I think hidden prices are dumb please include sales tax, fees, and "adjustments" in all prices from now on everywhere at every store thanks for coming to my TED talk.
Are you using Buy@Home? It doesn't work with all dealers but if that dealer has a market adjustment, it'll show on that page.

If you have to pay an adjustment, get something else other than a Leaf. When the car market corrects, the Leaf will depreciate faster than CUV EVs like the Mach-E, Ioniq 5, EV6, Solterra, BZ4X, and ID4. There are ways to get most of these at MSRP, but you'll have to wait 2 months - a year to get them.

Back