Got a used 2023 SV Plus dealer still has 2 left

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabecava

Hopefully this is allowed, definitely scold me if not :lol: but I just recently got a Used 2023 SV Plus from a dealership down here in Texas (Kinda south/southeast) for around 28k. It was BARELY used, only had 115 miles on it and the charger was never used. It looks like it was part of a fleet previously when looking at the original dealer sticker, no manufacturer addons (just some wonky floormats they threw in). Well they've come down 2k since then, since it looks like they just can't sell them especially here in Texas. Also I'd get a referral bonus (this is the part that I feel like is always a no no in forums) if I send people there so I mean, it wouldn't be so terrible if someone is looking for this specific year of Leaf right? Oh also they had some 2022 S Plus' left as well, same situation I believe for about 22k. So if anyone is interested let me know!

Gabecava said:
Hopefully this is allowed, definitely scold me if not :lol: but I just recently got a Used 2023 SV Plus from a dealership down here in Texas (Kinda south/southeast) for around 28k. It was BARELY used, only had 115 miles on it and the charger was never used. It looks like it was part of a fleet previously when looking at the original dealer sticker, no manufacturer addons (just some wonky floormats they threw in). Well they've come down 2k since then, since it looks like they just can't sell them especially here in Texas. Also I'd get a referral bonus (this is the part that I feel like is always a no no in forums) if I send people there so I mean, it wouldn't be so terrible if someone is looking for this specific year of Leaf right? Oh also they had some 2022 S Plus' left as well, same situation I believe for about 22k. So if anyone is interested let me know!

I've "referred" some used Leafs for sale here after my wife was shopping for a Leaf and I had to chance to test drive them and LeafSpy them. I even posted up the LeafSpy data for others (back when my wife was looking at a Red 2019 SL Plus) so it is a fine line and to be fair, when I wanted to actually "sell" something here, I upgrade my account to do that. As long as you aren't trying to do a direct sale, it could slide perhaps? :?

DougWantsALeaf said:
Either of them Blue?

Nope gray and white for the 2 SV's black and white for the S'

knightmb said:
Gabecava said:
<span>Hopefully this is allowed, definitely scold me if not :lol: but I just recently got a Used 2023 SV Plus from a dealership down here in Texas (Kinda south/southeast) for around 28k. It was BARELY used, only had 115 miles on it and the <a href="http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=electric%20vehicle%20charger&tag=myelecarfor-20" class="interlinkr" target="_blank">charger</a> was never used. It looks like it was part of a fleet previously when looking at the original dealer sticker, no manufacturer addons (just some wonky floormats they threw in). Well they've come down 2k since then, since it looks like they just can't sell them especially here in Texas. Also I'd get a referral bonus (this is the part that I feel like is always a no no in forums) if I send people there so I mean, it wouldn't be so terrible if someone is looking for this specific year of Leaf right? Oh also they had some 2022 S Plus' left as well, same situation I believe for about 22k. So if anyone is interested let me know!</span>

I've "referred" some used Leafs for sale here after my wife was shopping for a Leaf and I had to chance to test drive them and LeafSpy them. I even posted up the LeafSpy data for others (back when my wife was looking at a Red 2019 SL Plus) so it is a fine line and to be fair, when I wanted to actually "sell" something here, I upgrade my account to do that. As long as you aren't trying to do a direct sale, it could slide perhaps? :?

Yep definitely not me selling them! They're just sitting on a lot at a dealership out here. Just interest seems to be insanely low for them in my area.

Back