Next Steps

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Thank you all for your questions and engagement on this forum. Moving forward, I will no longer be available to answer questions within this thread. However, I'm working with the administrator to continue to send information, updates and bring in different Nissan representatives on schedule dates/times to answer your questions! Stay tuned for more information. Thanks again!

Best,
Jessica

Did anyone else just get a chill down their backs, or just me? :!:

I don't understand why Nissan doesn't have more involvement with their customers/future customers.
Are we asking too many questions? Or just the important ones?
You expect us to buy into your concept of an electric car and yet the only news we get is from press events, youtube videos, etc. from other members.
Even if there are a lot of unknowns at this point in time I'd still expect a representative or two to be present on the forums sharing our excitement for this product while we all wait for news.

Hopefully I'm proved wrong after posting this with another update from Nissan, hopefully...

And sorry to hear you're leaving Jess,
Good luck with the baby! :D :lol:

Stewy13 said:

I don't understand why Nissan doesn't have more involvement with their customers/future customers.
Are we asking too many questions? Or just the important ones?
You expect us to buy into your concept of an electric car and yet the only news we get is from press events, youtube videos, etc. from other members.
Even if there are a lot of unknowns at this point in time I'd still expect a representative or two to be present on the forums sharing our excitement for this product while we all wait for news.

Hopefully I'm proved wrong after posting this with another update from Nissan, hopefully...

Hi,

Thank you all for your questions and engagement on this forum. Moving forward, I will no longer be available to answer questions within this thread. However, I'm working with the administrator to continue to send information, updates and bring in different Nissan representatives on schedule dates/times to answer your questions! Stay tuned for more information. Thanks again!

Best,
Jessica

I read this as Nissan is not abandoning this forum, but Jessica no longer has the time to devote to reading and answering posts herself. She is going to make sure we still get some answers, and we may see a townhall type forum or just periods of time where they will be highly present on "scheduled dates and times". I think it is a good sign that they are going to stay in contact with us. It is really impressive given that this is not an official Nissan Leaf site.

Not me...I was surprised Nissan was thinking of having a rep here...Usually just too much work to satisfy us early adopters. :)

Now I look forward to have special guest stop by, but having a permanent presence? Not on a site they don't "control".

Gavin

palmer beat me to it while i was slow typing :)

Maybe Nissan is working hard to get things settled and organized so they will be able to send us some meaningful info at the end of June.

Of course, if you do not get such an email this month, it means you are totally scrubbed off the list! ( :) just kidding)

Just saying...
Hoping Nissan hasn't left us but with Jess not that active already on this site, what's the future activity going to look like....besides what they tell us?

First KarenREI disappears on us, now Jessica.

I think they have both been abducted by operatives from major oil companies. Jessica's last post was obviously written under duress.

It's happening all over again.

Back