$2000 Off MSRP 17 Orphan Leaf's Available NOW!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mossyleaf

Why wait until 2013 to claim your Tax Credit? Get your Leaf in your driveway this year! Out of state OK. This pricing available to those who contact me directly. Offer expires 12/31/2011. $2000 off MSRP for any of the 20 available 2011 and 2012 Leaf Orphans I have in stock. Click on this link to see the available units:
http://www.mossynissan.com/new-inventory/index.htm?SByear=clear&SBmake=Nissan&SBmodel=LEAF&SBtrim=clear&SBbodystyle=clear&SBprice=clear" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You must contact ME for the pricing. Please email me or call me at the info provided below.

I do not think it is cancelled or un-redeemed orders as much as Dealers having pulled some people ahead into 2011's when some of those became available unexpectedly. We are just glad to have the cars to offer for those who do not wish to wait. :)

Stoaty said:
Hard to believe so many people aren't following through and purchasing the Leaf. Six months and 5400 carefree miles here.
I wonder what the reasons are.... Maybe some folks ordered the SL w/QC and realized that the QC network is still almost non-existent?

Here are some of my own reasons that might be shared w/those people who backed out:
- uncertainty about distance to future commute, don't want to limit one's job opportunities based on range and charging ability at work. I live far from everything.
- may have to move from a house to apartment, meaning low chances of being able to charge at home at all or w/o fear of theft of L1 EVSE
- Nissan's lease transfer terms (need to call them w/a few more questions) where if you transfer your lease "you are not released of your contractual obligation and will remain on the contract as guarantor..." :(

Other possible reasons (not mine):
- they ran the numbers for their running costs for electricity and the numbers didn't look so good compared to current gas prices
- some negative financial related event (e.g. job loss, underwater house)
- those who ordered '12s snatched up an '11 instead
- thought car would have longer range (e.g. 100 miles so that say 70 or 80 miles should be easy to achieve w/o driving slower/changing habits)
- those who ordered '11s wanted '12s instead due to the extra features

2011 Snatching is the Number One Reason. Nissan has made it much easier to order the cars as well ;) (Number 2 Reason)

Just like to add that you can see the link above to view the specific inventory, But we have ALL Colors available including White and Red, as well as both SV and SL models.

Thanks,

Leon

mossyleaf said:
2011 Snatching is the Number One Reason. Nissan has made it much easier to order the cars as well ;) (Number 2 Reason)
Good to hear. The only thing that really annoys me about the Leaf is the fact that I can't run the fan without the heater coming on when it is less than 60 degrees... I guess that is what windows are for. :lol:

Back