"7 days delivery notification email" question to owners

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rawhog said:
Got my 7 day email today.

Ditto, but dashboard still says week of April 7... That's 7 loooonnnggg days! Anyhow, I'm 99.9999999999% confident that my car will be available 8 days from today...because I leave on a biz trip for a week! My wife is hoping I'm wrong though so that she break it in...

Electric4Me said:
rawhog said:

Ditto, but dashboard still says week of April 7... That's 7 loooonnnggg days! Anyhow, I'm 99.9999999999% confident that my car will be available 8 days from today...because I leave on a biz trip for a week! My wife is hoping I'm wrong though so that she break it in...

Wow, that's a big PV array!
April 7 here as well, 7 day email today, Northbay Nissan.......maybe I'll see you in Petaluma on delivery day!

Received my 7-day notice today and the week of Apr 19 delivery as well. My second LEAF, which I did not order, could that be arriving in April? Haven't received an answer from CS about this mix up, yet.

See my latest post in http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2662

for resolution of the two LEAF option.

Got mine on 1/12 and picked up car on 1/19 - same thing - exactly 7 days. The car was in on the 18th but they needed to charge it all up and they were busy delivering the first LEAF customer at the dealership their car on the 18th.

Just got The Phone Call from my dealer - my car is waiting! Exactly one week from the "7-day notice" email.

Pickup set for Saturday morning...

EricH said:
Just got The Phone Call from my dealer - my car is waiting! Exactly one week from the "7-day notice" email.

Pickup set for Saturday morning...

Congratulations Eric!! Good to see yet another LEAF wanna be become a owner. Welcome to the club.

rawhog said:
OK. So much for the 7 days. It's been 8 days and no phone call yet. But to be fair, my DB date still says week of April 7th. And the dealer said April 13th. So we will see.
Financing pre-approved: Check
Insurance quoted and ready to activate: check
Personalized license plate ordered: check
DMV HOV and parking forms filled out and ready to mail: check
Ingineers EVSE mod ready to pick up in Beserkely: not yet

Carwings Password: waiting to Activate Carwings?
Driver's License: ?

For the stickers, do not send in the forms with the on-order special plate numbers until the plates are registered to your car's VIN, and appear in the DMV database?

So, I contacted Nissan chat support to ask them what does it mean when you get "7 day" email and their response was that it's the dealer who sends it out and I should contact them...

IBELEAF said:
So, I contacted Nissan chat support to ask them what does it mean when you get "7 day" email and their response was that it's the dealer who sends it out and I should contact them...
Say WHAT??
I'd call this one more case of clueless CS.

Nissan <[email protected]> said:
X-Originating-Ip: [206.165.241.226]
Received: from [206.165.241.226] ([206.165.241.226:43408] helo=nissan-226.nissan.postdirect.com)
by smtp64.gate.dfw1a.rsapps.net (envelope-from <[email protected]>)

Ray, the excitement of driving a part of automotive history is almost here! Your Nissan LEAF(TM) is scheduled to arrive at your local dealer within the next 7 days.
My dealer claimed no knowledge of the notice I received, and I thought several others had reported this came before the dealer knew the car was about to arrive.

The funny thing is this. After I enabled carwings and got my vin. The delivery date stabilized for like two weeks to week of April 13th. Then near the beginning of this week it changed to week of April 7th. Stayed that way a few days. This morning it changed again to week of April 4th. Gettin' antsy over here!

I am not too excited about these date changes anymore. I had probably 11 of them, but I did receive "7 day" email couple of days, so hopefully it will hold true.

:D So I decided to drive by the dealer on the way home from work today since it's April 4th. Guess what! My baby got there an hour before I showed up. As I write this, she is getting a bath, fed, and gussied up so I can bring her home tomorrow!!!!! :D Jazzed about now!

rawhog said:
:D So I decided to drive by the dealer on the way home from work today since it's April 4th. Guess what! My baby got there an hour before I showed up. As I write this, she is getting a bath, fed, and gussied up so I can bring her home tomorrow!!!!! :D Jazzed about now!

Congratulations !!! :)

I thought they had stopped distribution of the cars(for now) due to A/C related problem.

Back