90 day inspections booked for 60 days!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overfedexed

I called to set up my inspection yesterday and the rep told me that they were booked for the next 60 days!!!
She said that the have had record inspections requested in Georgia, especially in my area just below Atlanta.
My turn in date is Dec 23rd.

Anyway, she handed me off to "dispatch". They are going to find a time slot for me somewhere.
They give you a 4 hour window, after you get your date. Morning or afternoon. Then you can call the night before and get it narrowed down to 2 hours I think. Also, the inspector will call you an hour before he comes.

Fun, fun!

That must be in your area. I just had my inspection done, and I only booked it on Monday. I could have done it even sooner but I was too busy.

RonDawg said:
That must be in your area. I just had my inspection done, and I only booked it on Monday. I could have done it even sooner but I was too busy.

Yes, I think that the Atlanta area was number one in Leaf sales/leases in the USA in 2013. They sold/leased 1000 cars in just the month of December 2013 when I got mine. Most of those were 24 months I think and will be going back by this December.

There were even guys here at Robins AFB that got a whole truck load of them at one time! Group lease.

Back