Amended Settlement in Klee v. Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BradFoxUS said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
BradFoxUS said:
Are No Charge cardfs still being sent out? They are useless in my market area (Fort Bragg, NC) but the Army is moving us to Colorado and between the Springs and Denver, there are NRGEV stations everywhere.

that ship sailed long ago

Darn, that sucks. A card was never sent, nor a $50 check. Looks like I'll have to email the coordinator. Honestly, with the BMW i3, they are offering $99 for unlimited DC charging after the free 2 year period using the same Charge-Now system as Nissan. I would be on that boat in a heartbeat.

you did have to opt into those options then select one. did you do that? if not, I am afraid you may not have any recourse

The Klee settlement typically outlines terms and conditions related to warranty extensions and replacement procedures, but for specific details related to your situation, it's crucial to review the settlement documentation or consult directly with the involved parties. If you're approaching the end of your warranty coverage and have concerns about potential issues during the waiting period for a replacement battery, it's advisable to communicate directly with the service provider or manufacturer.

Timing and communication are key in these situations. Be sure to discuss your concerns with the service center during your appointment and seek clarification on any potential scenarios that might arise during the transition period. Keeping an open line of communication will help ensure that you're informed and prepared for any circumstances related to your warranty and replacement process.

Best of luck with your appointment, and I hope your transition to the replacement battery goes smoothly!

Back