Anyone need an original L1 evse to turn back in with lease?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRLeafSL

I was just wondering if anyone is getting near Lease end and would be interested in trading me an upgraded EVSE for the stock one the car came with? I would also be willing to include cash for the trade as well. Location doesn't really matter since shipping is relatively cheap, but if your close enough to me might be able to work a trade in person. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Good idea but the EVSEupgrade is only about $200. I did mine and it's super. I've suggested to Nissan they include thenm in every new LEAF and they say they are working on it. We've also used our upgrade cord on a Focus and other EV's. Very handy.
I still have 1 1/2 years on my lease or I'd trade.

Thanks for the response. I'm probably going to send mine in for upgrade, just seeing if anyone was about to end their lease that wanted to do a trade. Doesn't look like it, just wanted to gauge interest.

You may want to check in Marketplace and even post your willingness to trade there. Now that the earliest cars are coming up on 3 years old there will be plenty of Leafs coming off-lease soon.

This thread has someone wanting to trade an upgraded one for a stock one (scroll to the near end): http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=11295&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RonDawg said:
You may want to check in Marketplace and even post your willingness to trade there. Now that the earliest cars are coming up on 3 years old there will be plenty of Leafs coming off-lease soon.

This thread has someone wanting to trade an upgraded one for a stock one (scroll to the near end): http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=11295&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd be willing to trade for money and cover shipping both ways as well.

Back