Bird scratches--mirror damaged

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimSouCal

This is a first for me at least. Maybe a word to the wise for others ? Repair solutions appreciated.

A local bird has commenced battle with his mirror image passenger side. These mirrors must be plastic. Enough damage to bug me. Current score, mirror functional but visually 25% scratched. Turned and tuck both mirrors to stowage but one morning damage done.

JimSouCal said:
This is a first for me at least. Maybe a word to the wise for others ? Repair solutions appreciated.

A local bird has commenced battle with his mirror image passenger side. These mirrors must be plastic. Enough damage to bug me. Current score, mirror functional but visually 25% scratched. Turned and tuck both mirrors to stowage but one morning damage done.

hitchcock or game of thrones?

thankyouOB said:
ihitchcock or game of thrones?
Could be basic auto karma. Last Summer I was driving back on Sunset blvd after hiking and a heard a loud THUMP inside the car but saw nothing. The driver side rear window was down and a bird flew in and apparently hit the closed window on the opposite side. Discovered the little guys body later in the day. Maybe I need to do some "good bird medicine" on the car?

Back