Blink Offer to Extend RPA Through 2013

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed their email, and ignored the "wall" on their website. Finally, they called me. The unit will become mine, because they said so on the phone. ;) No, I didn't accept that, I had them send me the form. Of course, it said nothing about that, so I wrote back and said, "Where's the part about the ownership?" They responded with the same form they sent oakwcj. So, that's how it went down. Apparently, they will take care of those who ask, but you have to ask. This way, they keep ownership for the other 99%.

As I said elsewhere, I would have liked to have gotten into the box, but I have enough other projects that I can live with that. I'd be bummed if ingineer started releasing cool upgrades, but I suspect he has far too many projects as it is, so I don't consider that likely.

In addition to asking for ownership of the EVSE to transfer to me at the original RPA end date (April 2013 for me), I'm thinking about asking for a change to section 8 of the RPA. The last sentence of that section currently reads:

"
Additionally, if ECOtality terminates this agreement for cause under this Section, then Participant agrees, upon ECOtality’s request, to reimburse ECOtality for its actual costs incurred for the EVSE, vehicle DC Fast Charge inlet, and installation, up to $2695.
"

I want that changed so it is clear that I am NOT going to reimburse Ecotality for any costs. Afterall, if I didn't extend the agreement then I would not be subject to this. Has anyone asked for this clause to be amended?

Back