Bought seat warmers with Xmas gift card

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vrwl

We got Amazon gift cards for Xmas and since neither one of us is particularly "handy" with mods and such, we decided to purchase some cheap seat warmers to see if we could reduce the amount of heat we use in the car and stay warmer while driving. This is what we've purchased:

Wagan IN2282 Black 12V Faux Leather Deluxe Heated Seat Cushion

If they work ok, we'll be extremely happy for the price. If not, at least they weren't really expensive. But they're getting pretty decent reviews, so I've got my fingers crossed.

vrwl said:
We got Amazon gift cards for Xmas and since neither one of us is particularly "handy" with mods and such, we decided to purchase some cheap seat warmers to see if we could reduce the amount of heat we use in the car and stay warmer while driving. This is what we've purchased:

Wagan IN2282 Black 12V Faux Leather Deluxe Heated Seat Cushion

If they work ok, we'll be extremely happy for the price. If not, at least they weren't really expensive. But they're getting pretty decent reviews, so I've got my fingers crossed.

I almost bought those last year, but Kohls had a sale ($20) for Homedics massage and heat cushions that only use 9W each. This early morning was our coldest, 32F. They work great!

Back