ChargePoint ChargePass

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the report.

Those CP stations are the ones typically installed at private residences (via SPX for example for Volt owners where they qualify for a free one (plus $1,200 install subsidy)). I don't know how much money is saved compared to the typical bollard versions ... but NICE of them to provide these.

Now we just need to get these locations entered in a database (Recargo, etc) :)

Somebody at work pulled my plug out of the wall just for fun, the other day.
I was testing for next week when I have a trip after work and need some extra juice. I got a stopped-charging email.
Nasty. I am trying to think of an appropriate plea on a note so I don't get screwed the daybi really need it.

LEAFer said:
Now we just need to get these locations entered in a database (Recargo, etc) :)

ChargePoint has been pretty good about getting their database/app updated IF you make them aware of problems. They have updated about half a dozen mistakes after I brought it to their attention. From adding stations at South Coast Plaza to providing the correct # of stations at Santa Monica Place to adding the new stations at Seal Beach. They are pretty good when you eMail them the problem.

lettcco said:
Here is a picture of the idiot who ICED the charger. Wish there was some pink carboncopy-like paper similar to a parking citation that says warning or something to that effect, so it would make them think twice parking there next time.
Seems like most of the time when a charging station is ICEd the person can't even park the car in the spot!

drees said:
lettcco said:
Here is a picture of the idiot who ICED the charger. Wish there was some pink carboncopy-like paper similar to a parking citation that says warning or something to that effect, so it would make them think twice parking there next time.
Seems like most of the time when a charging station is ICEd the person can't even park the car in the spot!
Maybe we should all carry a sheet of "please don't park here as your presence denied an EV of a needed charge" slips to put under windshield wipers?

gascant said:
Maybe we should all carry a sheet of "please don't park here as your presence denied an EV of a needed charge" slips to put under windshield wipers?
That's too nice. If there were a clear sign that says Reserved for Electric Vehicle only, I would have put a note on their windshield that says "A tow truck has been called because you have illegally parked in a Reserved spot that is clearly signed. Your license plate has also been recorded to be put on file in case you repeat the same violation here again in the future."

Whether you actually call a tow truck or record their license place for "your file" is up to you. They don't have to know that. :lol:

Volusiano said:
That's too nice. If there were a clear sign that says Reserved for Electric Vehicle only, I would have put a note on their windshield that says "A tow truck has been called because you have illegally parked in a Reserved spot that is clearly signed. Your license plate has also been recorded to be put on file in case you repeat the same violation here again in the future."

+1!

Do they still charge to get the Chargepoint access card? I requested one for a friend awhile back when they were for free, but the friend already had one. If anyone could use the card just let me know and I can mail it to you.

thanks,
Peter

Until they enforce a fine for parking in EV spaces, little will change. Most towing companies froth at the mouth they are so eager to tow from a HC space. It needs to be the same for an EV space.

Back