ChargePoint DC Charge Corridors on the East and West Coasts

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulgipe said:
GRA,

Can you post a screen capture. I checked that filter for the SAE Combo, reloaded my browser, and still didn't see anything.

It's not that important to me since I need ChAdeMO, but I've had other problems with Plugshare and I more interested in why it doesn't show up.

Paul
Under "Filters", do you have the "Payment Required" box checked? If you don't, they won't appear. I see another eVgo dual-standard site has just popped up in SLO.

Yes, thanks. I just figured that out yesterday! I was giving a talk on EVs and had that Plugshare screenshot up and I looked at those two stations and I went, "Hmmm, when did those go in?"

So, yes, I found that that box needed to be checked.

I also learned that the Lebec L2 for Shorepower still won't show up if you filter out 120 V stations. I thought I corrected that, but apparently not.

The QC in SLO is welcome, though it's off the beaten path out there by the airport.

The Pismo station is CCS only, so that's not helpful to those on this forum.

Paul

paulgipe said:
Yes, thanks. I just figured that out yesterday! I was giving a talk on EVs and had that Plugshare screenshot up and I looked at those two stations and I went, "Hmmm, when did those go in?"

So, yes, I found that that box needed to be checked.

I also learned that the Lebec L2 for Shorepower still won't show up if you filter out 120 V stations. I thought I corrected that, but apparently not.

The QC in SLO is welcome, though it's off the beaten path out there by the airport.

The Pismo station is CCS only, so that's not helpful to those on this forum.

Paul
Not everyone who reads this forum is restricted to CHAdeMO. There are several 'multicultural' households, as well as defectors. :D At the moment, it's easier to get from LA-SF via 101 using QCs if you have CCS rather than CHAdeMO.

Tom Moloughney via ievs:
BMW Charging Infrastructure Discussions With Execs From LA Auto Show – Part 1
http://insideevs.com/bmw-charging-infrastructure-discussions-la-auto-show-part-1/

Details why the east/west coast corridors are running late, when they now expect to finish them (March/April), the new tie-up with eVgo that will provide new or expanded coverage in 25 markets.

Back