Contest: Lowest VIN # and hasn't received their Leaf yet.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Pksd1!!! It was a terribly long wait but it will be worth it!

Were there any other Leafs waiting for their owners at the dealership?

stanley said:
Congrats Pksd1!!! It was a terribly long wait but it will be worth it!

Were there any other Leafs waiting for their owners at the dealership?

Thanks Stanley. I think it WILL be worth it :)

There was one more red LEAF with VIN 1464 (I think), waiting to be picked up. They said, owner is out of town.

JPVLeaf said:
leafnode said:
Me thinks, now in 3rd - #0742
Make that 4th for you, at least. I'm #733. Perhaps our Leafs will be siblings.
Mine is also (very tentatively) being 'delivered' by Rairdons ... 'wk of 5/13/11'. :cool:

Still no LEAF (0742) for me. DB holding steady at May 13.

leafnode said:
JPVLeaf said:
leafnode said:
Mine is also (very tentatively) being 'delivered' by Rairdons ... 'wk of 5/13/11'. :cool:

Make that 5th. I'm #686, last received delivery date: week of 5/13/11

leafnode said:
JPVLeaf said:
leafnode said:

ok, I'm officially off the list! LEAF #0742 was delivered to Rairdon Nissan this week! :D

I'm not sure if I even qualify for this contest. The VIN that shows in my dashboard is 697 and I have not received my Leaf, but that's confusing because #697 is an SV and I ordered an SL, so I will never take delivery of that car. Eventually someone else will get assigned that car and "win the contest" (for awhile) even if they just ordered yesterday, or walked into the dealer and bought it off the floor. They couldn't "win" for long though since little time would elapse before they take delivery. From the spreadsheet there seem to be quite a few people who ordered before me and don't yet have the car, but most are out of state or in hard to deliver areas. So far as I can tell they all or nearly all have expected delivery dates that have already arrived, and no doubt some took delivery and just never updated the spreadsheet. Perhaps the contest should be altered to award first to the person with the longest wait from order to delivery. I might have a shot at that, at least for the California portion.

Back