creeper turned member from Pasadena, CA

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojopimby

Hello to all! :)

My name is Jojo and I am from Pasadena, CA. I am the blissful lessee of a Super Black 2012 Nissan Leaf SV named Tess. I have perused and thoroughly enjoyed this forum for many years and after losing my first capacity bar the other day, I am now and member. I almost cried when I noticed it was gone and I was initially a bit confused! :shock: I thought the loss of a “bar” would equate to the twelfth blue bar disappearing and only being able to juice up to 11, but I am clear now on what the 15% loss represents.

I am a huge fan of this resurgence of electric vehicle enthusiasm. My last two cars were modern MINI Cooper S models which I loved and miss dearly and I may leaf (heh) the Nissan band in 2016 if the plug-in MINI Cooper Clubman comes to fruition. But for the time being I have my sights set on entering into another two or three year lease with a 2014 SL sometime in the Fall. I’ve just had my Tess in for 22,500mi service and I am looking into new wiper blades and maybe replacement Ecopias should the need arise.

My the quiet motoring joy continue for all!

Cheers! :mrgreen:

Creeper?!?! :eek: You creep! ;) I think you meant lurker.

Anyway, welcome aboard! Sorry to hear about your capacity loss. That's good that you're leasing. Hopefully you'll still have enough capacity for your use cases for the life of your lease.

cwerdna said:
Creeper?!?! :eek: You creep! ;) I think you meant lurker.

Anyway, welcome aboard! Sorry to hear about your capacity loss. That's good that you're leasing. Hopefully you'll still have enough capacity for your use cases for the life of your lease.

Lurk. Creep. As an EV driver always looking for somewhere to plug in, I do believe we are all a bit a both. :D

I should be just fine with the capacity left as I am sure most are and I am lucky to live near well organized public transportation. I am looking forward to one day having the 6.6kw on-board and QC ports though, even if the car doesn't come with a heater or even doors - those ports are must haves!

Happy to be here thanks!

Hi and welcome JoJo! I commiserate with you on that loss of the first bar....."the first cut is the deepest", but am ok with it too as you seem to be. If you see a Leafy[heart]D plate on an Ocean Blue Leaf, that would be me, I've been known to "lurk" around the arboretums and botanic gardens up in your neck of the woods. ;)

Back