Dashboard Downer!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmpUpCO

I did see a post back in March concerning the Leaf Dashboard Site being down for a period of time - but nothing recently.

My information has been locked up for over 3 weeks now at "Pending" status, and I cannot figure out what's going on.

Is anyone else having issues with the dashboard site?

You placed and confirmed the order completely and now delivery says pending for 3 whole weeks?

I think mine was pending for over six months during the begining. Although I understand things are moving much qucker now.

Otherwise, exactly where are you in the process?

Reserved: 4/20/10
Ordered in September 2011
Original Delivery Date: The week of 12/8
Then 12/9
Then 12/16. It held here for a long while...
EVSE installed on November 22, 2011. (Still has an hour-glass showing where the check mark should be...)
I've been told by both the dealer and the Nissan "Chat Representative" that the vehicle is at the port in California. That was 3 weeks ago.
Still no car, no updated status, no VIN #....

PROGRESS!!!! :D

Dashboard updated!
EVSE Install Acknowledged!
Prompted to set-up Carwings!

Don't I need my VIN# to do that?

I have not gotten that yet... :cry:

Thank you, Ray!

You were correct!

VIN#:...928!!!!!

Now what?

My family and I were running errands yesterday when we spotted a lone Leaf on a vehicle transport trailer! Perhaps mine is already in town - waiting for me at the dealership!!!!!

AmpUpCo

My situation might be similar to yours. We were told by our dealer that our car was in 12/16/2011 and that was the date on our dashboard. We got to the dealer to pick up our car and they said they made a mistake and that it was someone else's. I got home and looked at our dashboard and it said pending, instead of 12/16/2011. I called Nissan USA and they said it was because the guy at the dealer started the confirmation process (process our application online) and that is why it is showing pending. The guy at Nissan USA assured me that our car was shipped and had arrived at port.

This was yesterday and I am in VA. Assuming it would take 3 days to get here, I would expect that by tomorrow we would have it at the dealer. I have a bad feeling about everything.

-k

Back