Diffrences in back up cameras?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyffej

Does any one know what the differences are between the below part numbers ?

28442-3NH0B ------Year range 12/2012 to Present
and
28442-3NH0A ------------- ???? S camera ???? for Year range 12/2012 to Present

IN particular is it just a different end connecter ? aka one for a premium package car on an SV or SL (eight place but only four wires)?? vs the S (four place connecter )

Or do the cameras differences them selves ? (I have seen photos of both and that seems to be the differences to me) they each have four wires with the same colors (red black White and yellow)

The "A" is listed to fit the S trim level and the "B" is listed to fit the SV and SL trim level. I used the "A" in my conversion.

THREAD BUMP

Looking to add a camera to our 2013 Leaf SV that we bought off lease a month ago. I have done searches, read a lot of great info here, and watched an excellent youtube video. I'm 98% clear on what I want, just want to make 100% sure before buying parts.

Do both cameras mentioned in this thread ("A" and "B") have the exact same interfaces for fit and harness, or are there physical differences? Will either one fit in the camera rear hatch trim piece I buy for my 2013?

The youtube video I watched says the "A" camera is the standard view camera and the "B" camera is the wide angle. Can anyone else confirm?

Thanks!

Back