ETEC application pending

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
add me to the recently accepted list. sometime between yesterday and today. also can't order. they really want to cut it close for the september orders.

Finally!! Dashboard home assessment has changed from pending to accepted.

Silver Leaf SL reserved 4/20 ~ 5PM
Home assessment completed 8/16
September order date - Etec application accepted 9/29
Dealer: Rairdon Nissan of Auburn Washington

After whining repeatedly and having my "case elevated" my dash finally shows application accepted late this afternoon. If I don't have an email from Nissan late AM tomorrow Nissan is not going to like me.

Rather than waiting for an email, check your dashboard each couple of hours. I never did get the "OK to RAQ" email.

And, have everything all agreed upon with your Dealer, so your RAQ will get a quick response, and you can accept right away.

garygid said:
I never did get the "OK to RAQ" email.
Neither did I, but my dashboard opened today finally, only one day past my promised Sept. order window, so I was finally able to RAQ. Better late than never!

TT

garygid said:
TT,
Quite possibly you will get the "OK to RAQ" email later today.
You were right, Gary. I got 3 emails from Nissan this afternoon. Two of them were time-stamped at 4:44 PM, the first saying "Your dealer received your quote request" and the second saying "Your order is confirmed." The third was sent at 4:46 and said "You can now request a quote." Go figure!

I'm glad I knew from reading this forum to check my dashboard instead of waiting for the email, which came 6 hours after I ordered the car. This forum has been a great resource to help figure things out during the order process. Thanks to everyone for posting their experiences.

Now on to the SD Tour test drive I have scheduled for 10/15 at 10:00 AM with my "reason for living," as she likes to be called, otherwise known as SWSBO, the actual owner of the car.

TT

My dashboard finally opened around 11AM on October 1st for my September order. Leon from Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa called me to notify me that the time had come as I had already given up refreshing my Nissan account every five minutes. The ordering process was pain-free and now the only date left that matters is when the car is delivered! :mrgreen:

My dashboard changed to eTec application accepted some time between last Friday and today, but still can't order.

I chatted online with Nissan about it last Friday - they said they expected ordering to open up for the last September order dates by the middle of this week and that the delay in placing orders should not affect when you receive your Leaf.

I suspect that any remaining September orders are eTec applicants.

Still unable to order. :( Heck it still is asking me to do a home assessment.

Got an e-mail from Valerie at the EV Project confirming that I'm in the EV Project... now if only Nissan would kick their site into gear so I can order.

I hope it gets resolved this week.

After my AWESOME test drive in Anaheim (better than in SM) I really can't wait to get mine.

cdub said:
Still unable to order. :( Heck it still is asking me to do a home assessment.

Got an e-mail from Valerie at the EV Project confirming that I'm in the EV Project... now if only Nissan would kick their site into gear so I can order.

I hope it gets resolved this week.

After my AWESOME test drive in Anaheim (better than in SM) I really can't wait to get mine.

Similar thing happened to me. I was pre-approved with a phone call from ECOtality on Aug. 17th and it took until Sept. 4th for the change on my dashboard, but I didn't receive the email to order until Sept. 29.

Did people who were accepted get an official (you know black BG white text) Welcome to the EV Project! e-mail?

I haven't gotten one since my we'd like to use you but you need an assessment first e-mail.

cdub, I think we used the same EVProject electrician (Wilson electric) as I am nearby (Glendale).
All I received was an email from Art Wilson, [email protected] with the subject " LAR-xxxx - Site Assessment Notification FREE CHARGER!!" about 5 days after my assessment. About 1 day later my account was update with "eTec approved".
That's it besides a follow-up after I ordered saying they'll be in touch when it's close to delivery time.

sparky said:
cdub, I think we used the same EVProject electrician (Wilson electric) as I am nearby (Glendale).
All I received was an email from Art Wilson, [email protected] with the subject " LAR-xxxx - Site Assessment Notification FREE CHARGER!!" about 5 days after my assessment. About 1 day later my account was update with "eTec approved".
That's it besides a follow-up after I ordered saying they'll be in touch when it's close to delivery time.

Well something is seriously messed up on my dashboard then... cause it is still telling me to schedule an assessment with AV.

I had the same e-mail from them except that I had to approve the $96 over the $1200 and then nothing since. No change anywhere.

sparky said:

I got this same email once they had done the assessment.

Back