Finally had to plug in away from home

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loomis2

My daughter had to cheer at a football game this Saturday on the other side of Cincinnati. It was in the town of Harrison, Ohio, which according to Google Maps was about 38 miles one-way, mostly highway. I knew it would be close but I thought it would be doable. Instead of going by the guess-o-meter, my plan was to fully charge it and if I was too far under 50% battery when I got there then I made a mistake and would have to find a place to plug in during the game, which is about 2 hours total.

I ended up with 44% remaining, so the search began. The game was at a field in the middle of a field. Harrison, Ohio is not exactly a big town and I was on the outskirts of the outskirts of town. Still, I found a plug, much to the amusement of the person helping me find one. "Hey Earl! This guy needs to plug in his car!" Definitely a first for this place. That was the first, and possibly last time I will use that charging cable, but I am glad I have it!

jqnuZKY.jpg

5FSiRQj.jpg

Yes, there are free programs that can shrink them for you. I use IrfanView. It's true that most browsers let your readers shrink them, usually with Ctrl-minus, but as you can now see, by the time you shrink them enough to see them on your screen the text is microscopic, and if you don't shrink them you have to scroll, and scroll, and scroll for each line of text.

Ray

Back