Floor Mats

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babbles

been searching the net high and low, does anyone know where i can get original 2011 leaf floor mats, carpet or all weather

I've seen some for sale on the local Craigslist over the last few years. I think I have an extra set of 2017 mats but I don't know if they would fit a 2011.

I'd recommend finding out which years will interchange with 2011 and then looking on your local CL or FaceBook marketplace. Or find someone parting out a crashed Leaf. There seems to be more and more of those around lately too. Or worst case, ask a dealer.

I think the 2nd one is cold-weather package though I didn't dig too deep. I just find that once I have a part number it's a lot easier to track down the rarer parts though it seems you do have to be more careful of questionable sites

thanks, someone on eBay had the original ones with a little mileage on them lot less than my 126k but they are exact fit in decent shape! thanks guys!

Back