Girlfriend wanted some... changes done to the Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evyna

mYHOHfd.jpg

0QZn8Ve.jpg

qp0p9Yx.jpg

:D

kovalb said:
How did you get the nose to stay on? I did not see any wires.

They are there, you just have to look really closely ;)

Here are some more pics of how it is attached:

I'm thinking about getting some white yarn (or something tougher) and adding horizontal holes as well to keep it on tight, but it survived a 60mph drive today, so I'd say it's pretty secure as is!

wQRCONg.jpg

cUnXMeW.jpg

LeftieBiker said:
I'd say it's time for a new girlfriend, buy I guess she has Holiday Spirit, at least. Anyone dating a goth who wants to pierce your Leaf...?

:D

Idk, I think it's fun and the reactions I get are more than worth it. Plus, next time I want to add racing stripes to the car, I'll have some "but you..." on my side.

I LOVE decorating my car. Customers love it too (better tips)

I have a santa hat on each head rest a wreath on the front a tree on the roof and lights around the roof line (multi color for xmas white for new years)

also a lighted bow on the passenger dash (was going to put on front but it was not waterproof) and gel stickies on the windows.

I will post some pics later.

for superbowl I will have team stickes on the windows white lights on the roof and a 4foot inflatale football on the roof if I can figure out how to secure it :)

already got decorations and lights lined up for valentines (heart wreath and red lights) st patricks (clover wreath and green lights) and easter (pastel lights and tinsel egg for the nose and rabbits for the roof.

have r/w/b lights coming for the 4th of july will likely mount a giant flag via the hitch.

the lights all run on their own dedicated batteries.

nerys said:
I LOVE decorating my car. Customers love it too (better tips)

I have a santa hat on each head rest a wreath on the front a tree on the roof and lights around the roof line (multi color for xmas white for new years)

also a lighted bow on the passenger dash (was going to put on front but it was not waterproof) and gel stickies on the windows.

I will post some pics later.

for superbowl I will have team stickes on the windows white lights on the roof and a 4foot inflatale football on the roof if I can figure out how to secure it :)

already got decorations and lights lined up for valentines (heart wreath and red lights) st patricks (clover wreath and green lights) and easter (pastel lights and tinsel egg for the nose and rabbits for the roof.

have r/w/b lights coming for the 4th of july will likely mount a giant flag via the hitch.

the lights all run on their own dedicated batteries.

Dang, talk about festive! Do you drive people around in your Leaf or another car? Looking forward to pics ;)

Back