going to the dealer tomorrow.......!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acegreatone

they dont have the 2013 sl black on black that i want but say they can get it for me within 2 days. i would have to leave a deposit. what do you think? should i just wait? i dont want to give them any money unless we have a final number on the car. what would you do? :?

You need at least some sort of paperwork which shows the numbers you are agreeing on (MSRP, discounts, payment info, etc.) before putting down any deposit. That's how I did it, and I wouldn't expect any less. Do you really want to commit without knowing how much you are going to be paying anyways? Not a good idea, and if the dealer insists you do so, walk away.

lion said:
You need at least some sort of paperwork which shows the numbers you are agreeing on (MSRP, discounts, payment info, etc.) before putting down any deposit. That's how I did it, and I wouldn't expect any less. Do you really want to commit without knowing how much you are going to be paying anyways? Not a good idea, and if the dealer insists you do so, walk away.
Thanks for the info and tips. I'm going to keep you posted. I'm going to say I want a 2013 leaf sl black on black with no opions, for 0 down and 320 a month taxes included. Anythi g I'm missing? Or anything you would change?

Only variable I can think of is GAP insurance, but sounds like you got it figured out.

Which dealer? I liked the people at Gregoris, and I got my Altima there. I got my Leaf at Garden City and I can't say I'd recommend them to anyone...

Just remember not to put any deposit down before having a piece of paper which explains what they are promising, including the financial details! If you aren't sure, walk out, they will beg for your business, dealers love selling expensive cars.

NYLEAF said:
Which dealer? I liked the people at Gregoris, and I got my Altima there. I got my Leaf at Garden City and I can't say I'd recommend them to anyone...
When did you get your leaf from gregoris? All I see they have is a 2013 s supee black for well over a month. I was lioking into that one also

Back