Great deal on a 2016 SV ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, that is before tax, fees and federal tax discount.
Looks like Nissan has continued the 72 mos 0% APR through the end of Feb which might be a good time to work out a deal if they don't sell any by then.

el0eff said:
yeah, that is before tax, fees and federal tax discount.
Looks like Nissan has continued the 72 mos 0% APR through the end of Feb which might be a good time to work out a deal if they don't sell any by then.

It's a damned shame they can't get the federal tax credit and apply it directly to purchase, as they do for leasing. Yes, I understand why, but it's frustrating not being able to use the credit for anything much other than a Nissan Lease - unless I want to give $5k of it to GM.

The dealers around here have lowered the online prices by about a few grand or so the last few days. The one I was looking at last week is down to 20,841 from 22,841. Definitely getting tempting.

el0eff said:
The dealers around here have lowered the online prices by about a few grand or so the last few days. The one I was looking at last week is down to 20,841 from 22,841. Definitely getting tempting.

The Chevrolet Bolt is rolling out to dealers in greater numbers. Nissan dealers don't want to be left holding inventory on the Leaf so they are letting them go at a discount. IMO. I leased a leaf 2 years ago and I love it. But short of some thing new by Nissan Engineers, I am most likely going to something with more range.

Back