Green vs White CA HOV/CAV sticker

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azrael1234

I was curious as to what the difference was going to be with regard to the Green vs White stickers. Would a LEAF be elgible for the Green Sticker? Would the expiration of each be different? I got my White stickers in the mail this week, and if the LEAF is elgible for the Green sticker, should I be greedy and apply for one too next year?

azrael1234 said:
I was curious as to what the difference was going to be with regard to the Green vs White stickers. Would a LEAF be elgible for the Green Sticker? Would the expiration of each be different? I got my White stickers in the mail this week, and if the LEAF is elgible for the Green sticker, should I be greedy and apply for one too next year?

Nope. LEAF always gets White decals. Green decals are for PHEVs.

The main difference besides white being for EV and CNG and green for PHEV is that green is limited to the first 40,000 while white does not have a limit. Both are set to expire January 1, 2015.

http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/carpool/carpool.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back