Has anyone installed the "Zero Emission" graphic themselves?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klayfish

When I leased my LEAF, one thing I put in as a condition of the sale was I wanted the big "Zero Emission" graphic on the side. They didn't have any in stock, so I drove the car home without them. Dealer just got them in and mailed them to me. Dealer is 60 miles away, so I really don't want to go back there to have them install it. I'm a little handy with cars, but never done any graphics. Has anyone put their own stickers on? Since I work in the auto claims business, I know a lot of body shops. I may just slide one a few bucks to have them do it, but was curious if anyone has done it?

On youtube there are plenty of DIY videos pour applying stickers.

However, the Zero Emission ones are rather long, so it would be easy to misalign them. I would recommend having someone with experience do the job.

I put mine on ... Clean the area where the graphic is going to go, then spray water over the area and place the graphic on the wet surface, then squeeze over the graphic to get the air bubbles out ..
Klayfish said:
When I leased my LEAF, one thing I put in as a condition of the sale was I wanted the big "Zero Emission" graphic on the side. They didn't have any in stock, so I drove the car home without them. Dealer just got them in and mailed them to me. Dealer is 60 miles away, so I really don't want to go back there to have them install it. I'm a little handy with cars, but never done any graphics. Has anyone put their own stickers on? Since I work in the auto claims business, I know a lot of body shops. I may just slide one a few bucks to have them do it, but was curious if anyone has done it?

Back