> Headlight Delay Control/Adjustment Not Functioning...?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you - good to know. I had thought that was the case, yet wasn't completely sure.

I was even considering getting one of those small 12 volt heaters. Harbor Freight (cheap tool warehouse chain) sells them as window defrosters. Thought it would work as a little foot warmer. On the Central Coast of CA. we don't get too cold, so it hasn't really been more than just an idea at this point.

Thank you!

Mark

If you want to keep your feet warm and the windshield more or less clear, do this: set the heat to 68F, the vent to floor, the fan to 1. Then activate recirculation. Then press and hold the recirculate button again, only until the light on the button flashes. Then release it immediately. If you do it right, the light on the recirculate button will flash twice and go out, and you will have a mix of 70% recirculated air, 30% fresh. This is the most efficient heater setting short of full recirculate, which tends to fog the windshield. If the windshield doesn't fog and you can leave it that way, you will still get surprisingly good range. If you get light fogging, raise the fan to 2.

Back