Hi from Brno, Czechia

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michel Samia

Hi community. In 2021 I bought 24 kWh Leaf 2016. I charge it almost only at home. We have roof PV system on our house. State of health (SOH) of the Leaf is about 84%. That's not bad after 8 years and 70 000 km.

Till now no defects. Yesterday it didn't want to start 5 times in a row. On the sixth try it did start. I suspect the 12v battery which is still original. But is has 12.5 V currently. I'll ask a technician to test it and eventually replace it. It's worth the 100 eur investment I guess ;)

Welcome, and I would guess you may be correct, or at least charge and test the 12 volt. There are other possibilities but that is where I would start.
Yep, when I charged the 12V at home with a 20W charger, it went from 12.5Vto 12.8V in 5 minutes and stopped charging as full. A local 12V battery seller tested it for me and it already didn't give full 400A, but only 300A. So I bought a new one for apx. 60 EUR and the issue didn't re-occur so far

Last edited:
Back